A free from biscuit using just 5 ingredients without dried fruit?! Oh yes my loves it has arrived! These chocolate almond biscuits are dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free. Just the right level of sweetness and the perfect partner for a cup of tea during that mid-afternoon slump. They will definitely become a staple in my day to day life, that's for sure!
Taking just 10-15 mins to bake, they're really rather quick. As long as you have ground almonds you could make these dairy free biscuits without the use of a food processor.
Chocolate Almond Biscuits
Dairy Free, Gluten Free & Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Biscuits with just the right sweetness.
Makes: 12-16 Servings
- ½ Cup of rice flour
- ½ Cup of ground almonds
- 3 Tbsp of pure cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp of honey
- Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 190’c.
- In a food mixer, mix ½ cup of rice flour, ½ cup of ground almonds, 3 tbsp of pure cacao powder and a pinch of sea salt.
- Once a flour like consistency has formed add 2 tbsp of coconut oil and 4 tbsp of honey.
- Roll into balls and flatten onto greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea!