Chocolate orange is my absolute favourite flavour combination This recipe is so simple to make and the biscuits bake in 7-8 minutes. The biscuits have a proper biscuits snap to them and taste mouth wateringly good. They are nut free, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free making them fantastic for those with allergies and school friendly!
Chocolate Orange Biscuits
Nut free, dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free chocolate orange biscuits. School friendly and fantastic for the festive season.
Makes: 20 biscuits
- 125g Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp pure cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- zest 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp of unrefined cane sugar
- juice 1 orange
- 4 tbsp of honey
- Pre-heat oven to 190’c
- Mix 125g of rice flour with 2 tbsp of pure cacao powder and a pinch of salt.
- Add the zest of 1 orange, 2 tbsp of olive oil, juice of 1 orange, and 4 tbsp of honey.
- Mix really well into a dough
- Roll on a flat surface and cut into shapes. Place biscuits on grease proof paper on a baking tray
- Bake for 7-8 minutes and cool on a cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea