How you know you live in Spain.
Spain can be such a frustrating country to live in but it can also be bloody amazing, here are ten things that I'm sure anyone who lives in España can relate to.
- You end most questions with the word no. No?
- Dinner time is at 22:00 any earlier and you're just enjoying a late lunch.
- You find yourself muttering "Ayyyy" in frustrating situations.
- You also find yourself exclaiming " Uy Uy Uy Uy Uy" in unexpected situations.
- A nap in the middle of the day is not only perfectly acceptable but necessary.
- Enjoying a glass of your preferred alcoholic beverage anytime after mid day is the norm.
- You become completely outraged when it's a cloudy day and proceed to discuss the glum weather with literally everyone.
- The shock of rain never ceases to surprise you. But didn't it rain three months ago?! Surely we're not due for another shower yet!
- You would never dream of going to the bank or any kind of official public place after 14:00. Obviously they will be closed.
- You take late night shopping for granted. "Yeah I'll just pop to Zara at 21:30 o grab a few basics..."