This plant based chocolate orange brownie isn't overly sweet, it doesn't use any refined sugar either and it tastes soooo good. If you'd like it to be a little sweeter just add more honey. This is a great mid afternoon pick me up to enjoy with a good old cup of tea!
Plant Based Chocolate Orange Brownie Ingredients:
- 2 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg - either a normal egg or flax egg
- 1 Tsp of cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp of pure cacao
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
- Zest & juice of one orange
- A cup of black tea (yep!! Tea!!)
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 1 Tbsp of refined coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp of vanilla essence
In a mixing bowl mix all of the ingredients thoroughly, pop into a cake tin and bake at 220'c for 30 mins.