Plant Based Chocolate Orange Brownie
This plant based chocolate orange brownie isn't overly sweet, it doesn't use any refined sugar either and it tastes soooo good. If you'd like it to be a little sweeter just add more honey. This is a great mid afternoon pick me up to enjoy with a good old cup of tea!
Plant Based Chocolate Orange Brownie Ingredients:
- 2 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg - either a normal egg or flax egg
- 1 Tsp of cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp of pure cacao
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
- Zest & juice of one orange
- A cup of black tea (yep!! Tea!!)
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 1 Tbsp of refined coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp of vanilla essence
In a mixing bowl mix all of the ingredients thoroughly, pop into a cake tin and bake at 220'c for 30 mins.