Potato, Broccoli & Apple Patties
These potato, broccoli and apple patties were born out of yet another bout of curiosity - something I am trying to nurture more in my life.
With not very much in my fridge, I wanted to make something comforting which could also be enjoyed as a savoury snack. These plant based patties do just the trick!
They work wonderfully with salad or in wraps and I bet they'd taste amazing in a buddha bowl with hummus! Very very simple, with just five ingredients, these patties are pretty friendly for most people! They are dairy free, gluten free and of course, refined sugar free.
Broccoli, Potato and Apple Patties
Very easy to make, just five ingredient plant based patties.
Makes: 12 Patties
- 3 Potatoes
- ½ Head of Broccoli
- 1 Apple
- Drop of Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Peel and chop the potatoes, boil in water for 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 200’c.
- In a food processor place the cooked potatoes, the cored and sliced apple, a drop of olive oil, half a head of broccoli chopped up roughly and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly
- Roll mixture into balls and flatten on greaseproof paper.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes.
- Serve with salad, as a side or in a buddha bowl complete with hummus and pitta breads.