Half Wholemeal Seeded Bread in Breadmaker
A very scrumptious half white half whole wheat loaf perfect for sandwiches. I made this today and half of it has already gone! The bread maker I use is the Morphy Richards Easy Bake machine. I found it very easy to use, there are 12 different programmes on there to pick one and for this bake I picked the whole wheat programme which takes around 3 hours. You can also set a timer for it to bake, image waking up to freshly baked bread!
Semi wholemeal loaf baked in a breadmaker.
A scrumptious, semi wholemeal loaf recipe with seeds made very simply in a breadmaker.
Makes: 1 loaf
- 300ml of room temp. water
- 5 tbsp of olive oil
- 2.5 cups of wholemeal flour
- 1.5 cups of white flour
- 1 tbsp gluten flour
- 1.5 tsps salt
- 1.5 tsp of cane sugar
- 1.25 tsp dried yeast
- Half cup of mixed seeds.
- Place the ingredients one by one into the breadmaker in the order they are written down apart from the seeds.
- Set the breadmaker to the whole wheat programme, medium crust.
- Press start. My breadmaker notifies me when it's time to add anything extra, about half an hour after starting, so this is when you add the mixed seeds.
- Once the breadmaker notifies you that it is ready, usually after three hours or so, remove carefully and leave to cool on a cooling rack.