This is such a simple potato salad, it's comforting and filling and the perfect side at lunchtime. It will keep for three to four days in the fridge.
I always love having a pot made up and read to add to a salad or grab for lunch on the go. Team it with a leafy green salad or a tin of tuna.
This Potato Salad is mentioned in The Un-Boring Salad Guide - Get your hands on your free copy here!
Simple Potato Salad
A very simple and easy potato salad recipe.
Makes: 1 Servings
- 1 Large Potato
- ½ Onion
- Drop of Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Dried or fresh parsley
- Peel the potatoes and chop into cubes
- Boil a pot of water, add a pinch of salt and the potatoes
- Cook for 15 mins or until soft
- Drain the potatoes and leave to cool
- Peel and slice the onion
- Mix the onion and potato together and drizzle a little olive oil and a sprinkle of parsley
- Add salt and pepper to taste.