Slow Cooker Turkey Curry
A delightful curry cooked in a slow cooker which is dairy free, refined sugar free, nut free and gluten free.
Makes: 6 large portions
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Turkey breast, chopped into squares
- 1 Red pepper, chopped thickly
- 3 Carrots, chopped thickly
- 5 Potatoes, chopped into quarters with skin on
- 1 Handful of roughly chopped coriander
- 2 Tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tin of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of spicy paprika
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 tsp of white pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Prepare all of the above ingredients chopping and cutting anything that needs to go into the pot.
- Turn on the slow cooker, you can set it to low, medium or high.
- Pour in the olive oil and then add all of the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Leave to cook for 4 hours on high, 6 hours on medium or 8 hours on low.