Stuffed Baked Potatoes
These baked potatoes rubbed in olive oil with a sprinkle of sea salt and rosemary stuffed with yumminess are my latest obsession. They can be made the day before and popped right into the oven when you get home from work. Jacket potatoes also make a great work lunch as they can be warmed up in the microwave or eaten cold.
Feel free to swap the tuna for onion or even mushrooms. You could always try a whole different filling idea altogether - minty peas or garlic and mushrooms.
Stuffed baked Potatoes
Baked potato rubbed in extra virgin olive oil, sea salt crystals and rosemary stuffed with tuna and sweetcorn topped with a sprinkle of spicy paprika magic.
Makes: 2 Servings
- 2 Large Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt Crystals
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tins of Tuna
- 1 Tin of sweetcorn
- Spicy Paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 220’c.
- Rub each potato with a drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkle of sea salt and some rosemary. Spike with a knife a few times and pop into the oven for an hour.
- Once the potatoes have fully cooked, remove from the oven and cut in half.
- Carefully scoop out the insides into a bowl, add the tinned tuna and drained sweetcorn. Mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato jackets.
- Brush over a spot of olive oil and sprinkle some spicy paprika on top. Return to the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Once golden brown on top, removed and serve with salad.