These vegetable crisps have a touch of the superpowder turmeric - this anti-inflammatory is great for helping with joint pain, brain power and is an excellent anti-oxidant.
Butternut Squash Crisps
Seasoned simply with salt and pepper, the delicious taste of butternut squash makes these veggie crisps a great snack.
Makes: 1 Serving
- Butternut squash thinly sliced
- Drizzle of olive oil
- A sprinkle of turmeric
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Pre-heat oven to 220'c.
- In a large bowl drizzle the thinly sliced butternut squash with olive oil.
- Sprinkle ground turmeric on top - for half a butternut squash I used 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Add salt and pepper and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Place on a tray lined with grease proof - be sure to separate the pieces.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until crispy!