Wonderful Wednesday | 21st September 2016
Good morning and hello! :) It's Wednesday again! I feel like the weeks are absolutely flying past at the moment and I'm in love with Autumn now that it has finally settled upon us. The beautiful cool breeze during the day and chilly nights where duvets and blankets are needed warms my heart. Hot home cooked meals teamed with a steaming cup of tea only adds to that cozy Autumnal feeling.
Here's a little list of what has popped a smile on my face so far this week:
- Tea - black tea, breakfast tea, loose green tea, alllll the tea. My tea consumption has most definitely increased this week.
- Cool temperatures - the drop in temperatures means fluffy warm hoodie wearing which is pretty much like wearing a hug.
- Apple cider vinegar and chia seeds - Introducing a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar back into my diet each day has really boosted my immune system. Let's all cheer for chia seeds for exactly the same reason!
- The old abandoned house that I see on my way home from work every day. Who lived there? What did they do? How old was it? Who will live there in the future? Will they change it or keep the gorgeous traditional features? I have so many questions about this incredible building.
- Broadchurch - I'm addicted, I love a good TV series but rarely find time to sit down and watch.
- Butternut Squash & Lentil Curry - Oh it's just the yummiest thing ever. Recipe here.
- Making an actual proper Youtube video where I talk to the camera, granted Arthur misbehaved slightly but I'm still pretty proud of myself for not avoiding sitting down and talking directly to the camera.
8. Slippers - I haven't had my slippers out since pre-Summer temperatures. They are just the cosiest lovliest things ever.
9. Visualisation - For a while now I've started each day with a short meditation, simply concentrating on my breathing followed by "visualisation" or day dreaming about my ideal life and my dreams and hopes for the future. I truly believe in the law of attraction, but even if you don't it's a motivation to crack on and take action to achieve everything you want.
10. Making sure I tick everything off my to do list a few hours before bed. I'm usually still doing "jobs" minutes before I collapse into bed, last night I made sure I had everything done by 9pm - before treating myself to an episode of Broadchurch. It really made me relax and because I'd crossed everything off the list I felt like I deserved that little rest.
What has made you smile this week? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below! Please pop over and take a look at the beautiful bloggers who do Wonderful Wednesday too! Sally, Michelle, Kate, Helen, Jo, Cat, Emma, Sam, Laura, Kerri , Sarah and Jasmin.